How to remove sun tan from face overnight home remedies
Sun tan can be defined as a process by which the skin gets darkened when it is exposed to the rays of sun light. The sun usually works in getting the melanin in the skin even more pigmented, and could sometimes cause burns, and a quicker ageing of the skin. To remove sun tan from face overnight using home remedies, you could use any of the items listed out below. If you have a dry skin, you can check out the next procedure on how you can remove sun tan from your face overnight for a dry skin.
Lemon juice and honey face pack
- Squeeze out juice from lemons, and then, add a tablespoon of honey to the extract.
- Apply the mix to your face.
- Leave the mix on your face for about one hour, and then, proceed to wash it off with cold water.
Lemon works to bleach the dark colorations on the skin, and honey will help to ensure that the skin remains moist throughout the night.
Milk and rice flour pack
- To use this, add about two tablespoons of rice flour to cold milk in a proportion that would fetch you thick paste.
- Apply the mix to your face, and then, leave it on for about one to two hours so that it can dry.
- Then, wash off the mix with cold water.
Rice flour has the power to brighten up the skin, while milk works to exfoliate the skin.
Oatmeal and buttermilk
- To work with this, soak about two tablespoons of oat for about thirty minutes.
- Then, you can proceed to add about four spoons of buttermilk to the soaked oats.
- Run the paste across your face for about two hours, and then, wash it off your face with your fingernails scrubbing lightly against your skin.
Saffron and milk
- Soak about three strands of saffron in about five tablespoons of milk. Leave the strands in the milk for about thirty minutes. Then, strain the milk against a sieve to separate it from the strands of saffron. The immersion of the strands in the milk allow for some necessary constituents of the strands to add on to the milk.
- Apply the milk to your face and neck for about three hours.
Saffron acts as a natural skin brightening agent, while milk works to brighten dull skin.
Sandalwood and rose water pack
- Add about two tablespoons of sandalwood powder to a bowl. Then, add about three to four tablespoons of rose water to the powder.
- Mix the ingredients together until you get a runny fluid. However, you have to ensure that the paste is not too runny. It is very essential that it is thick enough to stay on your face.
- Apply the mix to your face, and then, leave it on for about two to three hours. Wash the mix off your face with cold water.
How to remove sun tan from face overnight for dry skin
There are different types of skin, and each type has its peculiar requirements. There are oily skins, and dry skins; with one coming off as natural and the other coming off as unnatural. To remove a sun tan from your face overnight for dry skin, let’s check out the following principles;
This process helps to get rid of most of the skin at the very surface. Most of the tanned skins out there contain pigmented and dead skin cells. The techniques employed in exfoliation could either be achieved with the use of chemicals or other mechanical actions. If you would want to use chemicals, you could work with alpha and beta hydroxyl acids. For the mechanical actions, you could work with brushes or sponges.
Dry skins are best exfoliated using chemical exfoliating elements and soft clothes. Those with oily skin would prefer mechanical scrubbing processes and other tougher chemicals. Regardless, you should always ensure that you exfoliate your skin gently. You wouldn’t want to leave your skin turning red, to avoid the breakout of acne.
Work with products that help to brighten the skin tone
If you are going to work with this method, ensure that the product you get is one that has about two percent of hydroquinone, glycolic acid, retinoids, Vitamin C, and Kojic acid. These elements usually work in brightening the skin tone. So, if the product you get has all of those elements, you can be sure that it would work great in getting rid of the skin tans.
Washing off the tanning products
Now, you could fall into a category of people that use tanning products to get their skin darkened. If you now have a change of mind and then, seek out ways to reverse the effects, you could start by washing of the tanning products off your face.
You could start the washing off by taking a shower. While you are in the shower, run sponges across the skin to get rid of the product. The sponge usually acts as another exfoliating item. You could also get rid of the tanning products by working with baking soda. Baking soda has been proven to be great for getting rid of harsh chemicals from the skin.
- To work with baking soda, add about three spoons of it to water.
- Then, run the paste across your face gently with your fingers moving in circular motions. Ensure that you move your fingers gently though as it would go a long way in ensuring that your skin doesn’t get too irritated.
However, in your quest for removing the sun tan from your face, you should ensure that you do not use items like lemon juice or any other product that works to bleach the skin. They usually end up irritating the skin, or causing very harsh burns.
How to remove sun tan from face overnight naturally at home
On how you can remove sun tan from face overnight naturally at home; here are a few options that would definitely help;
To work with coconut milk, immerse one end of cotton ball in the milk, and then, run the end all over your face. Leave the milk on your face until your skin has absorbed it all over the layers. You could later on wash the milk off with a mild cleansing agent.
Coconut milk works well because it is great for nourishing and hydrating your skin. It also helps to keep your skin moisturized. The constituents present in coconut milk that help to get rid of the tan include vitamin C and some other gentle acids.
A tip you can go through with when applying coconut milk to your skin is to also make use of treatments that work to reduce the pigment that tans your skin. These other treatments should be added to the coconut milk to improve its actions.
To work with this oil, you would also need rose water. Then, run the mix across your face with your fingers running in circular motions. Almonds are rich in Vitamin E, and that particular vitamin helps in nourishing the skin and then, protecting it from all sorts of damage that could have been caused by the sun. Almond also contains constituents that help in getting rid of tan from the skin. To get the almond oil working very effectively, you could also add in natural scrubs.