Have you forgotten your FCMB account number and want to retrieve it via sms? You’re in the right place. In this article, I’m going to walk you through the steps on how you can check your FCMB account number via SMS.
Your bank account number is a very important piece of information. It’s used for receiving payments, setting up direct deposits, making transfers, and performing various transactions. Knowing your account number is crucial for smooth and seamless banking experiences.
These days, accessing your banking information has become much more convenient than before. If you are a First City Monument Bank (FCMB) customer and have forgotten or misplaced your account number, there’s no need of you visiting your bank branch or going through long procedures to get your account number.
With a few taps, you can check your FCMB account number with your phone in a matter of seconds. So let’s get right to it.
How to check my FCMB account number via SMS
- Dial *329# with the number you used in registering your FCMB account.
- Select the corresponding option for checking account number
- Press Ok/Send
Once you do that, your FCMB account number will be displayed to you instantly. You can memorize it or write it down somewhere to get back to it when the need for it arises. Or you simply save it as a contact on your contact list. What I normally do is to save mine as “My FCMB account number” in my contact list for easy reference.
You can’t receive your FCMB bank account number as SMS per say, rather by dialing the ussd code in this step, your fcmb account number will be displayed to you instantly.
If you don’t want to check your FCMB account number via the ussd code above, you can check it via these other alternatives means below.
How to check my FCMB account number on FCMB mobile app
- Install the FCMB mobile app from play store or apple app store.
- Launch the app and login with your correct details.
- Navigate to the account section from the menu
- Select the account(s) you wish to view the account number
- Your account details, including your account number will be displayed to you.
How to check my FCMB account number online
- Visit the FCMB official website and log in to the internet banking account using your username and password.
- Scroll down to the Account Status section on your dashboard, you’ll find details of your various accounts with FCMB bank. Look for the account number corresponding to the specific account you wish to check.
Checking your FCMB account number is a quick and easy process. By following the steps outlined in this article, you can access your account number without visiting a physical branch.