If you have an account with Access Bank, you might have heard about their new USSD code. It’s meant to make banking even easier. In this post, you’re going to know the new Access Bank USSD code and how to use it.
The new Access Bank USSD code is a convenient and efficient way for you to access a wide range of banking services directly from your mobile phone. It allows you to perform various banking services such as checking your account balances, transferring funds, paying bills, buying airtime, buying data, and so much more.
However, before you can use this Access Bank USSD, you need to register your line with your code and activate it for you to be able to perform transactions with it. If you’re yet to activate the code, follow the steps below:
How to activate my access bank USSD code
- Make sure you have the correct phone number. Before you start signing up, make sure you have the phone number linked to your Access Bank account. You’ll need it for verification.
- To begin the activation process, take your mobile phone and dial *901#. Remember to use the phone number linked to your Access Bank account.
- From the list of options, select the “transfer” option.
- If you have an ATM card, enter the last 6-digit on your ATM card, Then enter your account number, Create a 4-digit PIN. This is the PIN you’re going to be using to authorize your transactions. So pick a PIN that’s easy for you to remember but hard for others to guess. If you don’t have an ATM card, then enter your date of birth, enter your account number, Create a 4-digit PIN.
- Confirm Your PIN. To make sure there are no mistakes, review what you’ve entered carefully. Make sure everything is correct. Once you’re satisfied, confirm your registration.
With that, you’ve successfully registered and activated Access Bank’s USSD code. Now you can use it for different banking transactions like checking your balance, transferring money, paying bills, and more. Remember not to reveal your PIN to anyone, so as to keep your account safe.
New Access Bank USSD Code
The new Access Bank USSD code is *901#. To use the code, follow these steps below:
- Dial *901# on your mobile phone, and make sure it’s the same number linked to your Access Bank account.
- A menu will appear on your screen with different options.
- Select the banking service you want, like “Transfer” or “Check Balance.”
- Follow the on-screen instructions to complete your transaction.
With the new Access Bank USSD code, you can transact anytime, anywhere, using your mobile phone. You don’t even need internet access for this; it works on any phone, provided you have a sim card in it. And the transactions are quick and saves you time.
New Access Bank USSD Code Not Working
Have you tried to use the new Access Bank USSD code, but it’s not functioning as expected? What could be causing this?
- Your network is not stable: At times, network problems might be causing this. USSD codes need a stable network connection to work correctly. If you’re in an area with poor network coverage, you might encounter issues with the code. Ensure you’re in a place with a stable network.
- Technical Glitches: Sometimes, technical glitches on the bank’s side can disrupt USSD code services. These issues are usually temporary and get resolved by the bank’s technical team. Just wait for some time and try using the USSD code again later.
With this Access Bank’s new USSD code, your banking experience is going to be easier and more convenient. Comment below if you have any questions or encounter issues with it.