Abere seed, scientifically known as Hunteria Umbellata, is a fruit with a bitter taste. It has a tough outer shell that can be cracked in order to obtain the soft seed within it. The soft seed is usually eaten by itself or mixed with other herbs in order to obtain its therapeutic effect. The therapeutic benefits that the seed affords include the following;
- Treatment of diabetes
- Treatment of hypertension
- Treatment of weak erections
- Prevention and treatment of premature ejaculations
- Treatment of weak erections
- Treatment of low libido levels.
- Treatment of pneumonia
- Treatment of liver diseases.
- Boosts the fertility of a female
- Reduction of heavy menstrual flow
How to use Abere seed for fertility
A bulk of these benefits is related to sex and fertility. That is why Abere seed is popularly known for improvement of fertility as well as a seed great for the enhancement of child bearing factors. This section will cover how to use Abere seed for fertility.
Due to the bitterness of Abere seed, it is essential that a diluent is used to make a mixture before it is consumed. The best and commonest diluent is coconut water. Let’s see how you can make the drug mixture.
- Start by immersing the Abere seeds in coconut water for about a day.
- Add some cloves of garlic.
- The mixture should be in a glass jar.
- After a day, there’d have been an infusion of the constituents of the seeds into the coconut water. Garlic too has certain therapeutic effects that it contributes to the water.
- Strain the mixture against a sieve in order to obtain a medicated liquid.
- A teaspoon of the mixture daily is enough to get the therapeutic properties.
The benefits the garlic cloves added include the following;
- It can help protect you from common respiratory issues like cold, etc. It does this by boosting the immune system.
- It helps with the reduction of blood pressure.
- It boosts the health of the cardiovascular system.
- Garlic contains antioxidants that can help prevent the free motion of free radicals in the body.
How to use Abere seed for weight loss
Abere seed is also great for weight loss. When taken with supplements like garlic oil, it works even better for the weight loss.
The reason is that it makes you feel full, thereby preventing you from eating other calorie-rich foods.
Abere seed is also known to be very low in calories, and so, you don’t have to worry about gaining weight if you include it in your diet or herbs.
For tips on how to use Abere seed for weight loss, follow the steps below;
- You can mix the seeds with your custard or oats for breakfast. To get the seeds from the fruits’ shell, you have to have the fruits immersed in water for a while. However, you should bear in mind that the seeds have a bitter taste.
- You can also chew the seeds directly if you can handle its bitter taste.
- The nutrients in Abere seeds can also be infused into water or coconut water. Adding garlic cloves when making the infusion will help improve the capacity of the water to help you reduce weight.
How to use Abere seed for fibroid
Abere seed is also very effective for the treatment of fibroids. Fibroid can be defined as an abnormal growth that occurs within the uterus. The growth can be very large, leading to the protrusion of the belly.
Issues like pain and heavy menstrual flows could also occur as a result. Note that fibroids aren’t cancerous growths.
For tips on how to use Abere seed for fibroid, check the following steps;
- Pour a cup of abere seeds in a pot.
- Add some filtered water.
- Boil the seeds on low heat until the water increases. You should not boil the water to a point where bubbles begin to appear. The reason is that you want to ensure that the heat get rid of the useful constituents.
- The boiling leads to the creation of an Abere seed infusion.
- Allow the water to cool before straining it against a sieve. This process allows you to obtain clear water.
- Add coconut water to the mixture for dilution. The dilution helps reduce the bitterness of the end mixture. You could also add some sweetener like glycerin or sucrose syrup to the mixture.
- All you need to harness the therapeutic effect of the mixture is a teaspoon per day.
How to use Abere seed for hypertension
Hypertension is a situation characterized by a very high blood pressure. Abere seeds have been proven to help bring the pressure levels to reasonable or moderate levels. Check out the following on how to use Abere seeds for hypertension.
- Create an infusion of the seeds with coconut water.
- Chew them directly
- Add the seeds to your thick liquids—oats, pap, custard, etc.
Other herbs that you can use alongside Abere seeds for the management of high blood pressure include the following;
- Celery seeds
- Bacopa monnieri