Milk with cloves benefits
Clove is an aromatic spice that has very many benefits! It has been added to several drinks and foods as a result of its very many health benefits. However, here, we will be looking at the benefits of clove and milk. How do the health benefits of cloves merge with that of milk? What is the resultant effect like?
– The mixture helps to increase the functioning of the heart, stomach, brain, and kidneys.
– It helps to relieve pains that affect the joints. For example, the mixture can help to relieve pains stirred up by osteoarthritis.
– It helps to relieve asthma, cough, congestions, and infections that affect the upper respiratory tract.
– It helps to improve the functioning of the gastrointestinal tract. That way, digestion of food can occur more quickly, thereby preventing issues like bloating, indigestion and constipation.
– It helps to boost the functioning of the brain. The mix is great for people suffering from Dementia, Alzheimer’s disease, and Parkinson’s disease.
– It provides minerals that help to strengthen the teeth. It also helps to protect the gums, and other structures in the teeth. Milk is very rich in Calcium, and that also promises strong bones.
– The mix helps to regulate blood pressure. That way, issues related to hypertension and stroke can be piped down.
– One of the benefits of clove and milk is that it helps to regulate the level of sugar in the blood. So, diabetic patients can readily drink the mix in order to keep things in check.
– The mix is great for the treatment of colds and fevers since it has anti-inflammatory effects.
– The mix helps to relieve people of sore throats. Also, individuals whose tonsils are swollen, i.e., suffering from tonsillitis can get relieved as time goes on.
– The mix helps to solve issues related to anxiety, depression, and other issues related to psychology.
– It helps to relieve people of issues like hemorrhoids and hardened stool.
Cloves and Milk for fertility
Cloves and milk for fertility is a very great choice. When an individual has a high fertility rate, there are high chances of the person having a child. The clove and milk mix is one that has several effects on the reproductive health of an individual.
It helps to boost the rate at which sperms are produced in men. Men with low sperm count can drink the mix and readily note changes in the motility of their sperms. The increase in the sperm count of men ensures that the sperms can penetrate into the eggs released by the ovaries.
It helps to boost the rate at which eggs are produced in women, i.e., ovulation. Ovulation is one of the factors that contribute to fertility too.
The mix of cloves and milk helps to improve sexual libido. It also helps to increase sexual drive and performance which also contributes to an increase in the chances of child-bearing.
So, overall, cloves and milk work hand in hand in the maintenance of fertility in individuals.
How to make clove and milk
On how to make clove and milk drinks so as to enjoy the above benefits, we will be looking at the following procedures;
- Crush the cloves until you get something of a powdery nature.
- Get a glass of condensed milk ready.
- Add a teaspoon of the powder to a glass of milk.
- Stir the milk with a spoon or straw in order to get the constituents well mixed.
You can then drink the mixture.