Bitter Kola soaked in water
Bitter kola can benefit your body in so many ways—it improves most of the functions related to fertility and reproduction, majorly. Now, when bitter kola is soaked in water, what exactly are the added benefits?
- It solves issues with the respiratory tract.
- It helps to burn excess belly fat
- It helps to fight at sites in your body where you feel pain.
- It helps to treat diabetes mellitus
- It helps to prevent the occurrence of tumorous cells and growths in the prostate gland of men.
- It helps to provide relief for those that suffer from asthma.
- It reduces the level of sugar in the blood.
- If bitter kola is soaked in water for three days, you could use it to solve issues related to sperm count, menstruation, and vaginal yeast problems.
- Kola seeds are nuts, and are very bitter. However, they provide you with a lot of vitamins, proteins, and Iron.
- They have a small amount of caffeine in them too.
Health Benefits of Bitter Kola soaked in water
- It can be used to cure osteoarthritis.
Osteoarthritis is a disease that occurs at the joints. It is also known as the degenerative joint disease. It occurs when the joints become very vulnerable to friction, and somehow, that could lead to a wear and tear in the joint. And that also causes you to feel intense pain at the junction. It occurs mostly with the aged, and it causes a lot of stiffness, pain, and discomfort.
- Bitter kola soaked in water can help to increase sexual performance
i.e., it is an aphrodisiac that can help boost your stamina and make you last longer in bed.
- It is rich in antibacterial qualities.
When the water was used against strains of bacteria like staphylococcus aureus and streptococcus pyogenes, it proved more than effective enough to stop their activities. And that is because kola nuts on their own contain useful components like tannin, and saponins.
- It is friendly to the pulmonary organs and tracts
As they help to improve the ventilation levels. They also work to solve several respiratory disorders.
- They improve the immunity of the body against bacteria and other pathogenic organisms.
This particular feature is made possible because kola nuts contain antioxidants and free radicals. These free radicals actually work to cause several issues in the body like damage to the cell membranes, and body cells. So, to counter this issue, kola nuts offer antioxidants that support the increase the forces at the fore front of the body’s defense.
- Bitter kola helps to fight glaucoma.
Glaucoma is a condition in which there’s a gradual streamlining of the vision to something of a tunnel shape. This issue is caused by an increase in the pressure of the liquids in the eye which leads to a damage of the nerves responsible for eyesight.
Bitter kola soaked in coconut water
Now, bitter kola soaked in coconut water is made by taking about ten bitter kola nuts. Then, mix the ten nuts in a glass of coconut water. Then, leave the two to settle for about one hour. Afterwards, you can take one full spoon of the water three times every day. Following such pattern would surely give you the needed benefits. A few of the benefits of bitter kola soaked in coconut water include the following;
- It increases your sexual drive.
- It helps to treat skin infections such as measles, eczema, rashes, etc.
- It offers resistance to microbes that cause diseases.
- It can be used as an analgesic—i.e., to reduce pain in the joints, or that caused by arthritis.
- It strengthens the immune system since it has constituents that aid healing in humans, e.g., phenols, alkaloids, flavonoids, terpenoids, and cardiac glycosides.
Apart from the above added benefits you get by soaking bitter kola in coconut water, below are the individual benefits of coconut water.
- It helps to manage stress.
- It helps to achieve weight loss
- It helps to keep your heart healthy.
- It helps to ease menstrual flow
- It helps to dissolve kidney stones
- It aids the digestion of food.
- It helps to moisturize the skin.
- It helps to prevent dry hair
- It can be used as a hair condition.
- It causes your hair to shine.
Those are the benefits of soaking bitter kola in water, ensure you consume moderate quantity as excess consumption might lead to problems.